Thursday, June 28, 2012

Getting fucked at home... by a guy in Spain.

Meet Brent... A tall, thin, hairless "bad-ass" freshman at my school... he had two tattoos, gauges and a personality that could melt the coldest stone (weird right?).  Brent and I had been dating for just over 7 months when winter break had arrived, we agreed to meet up at my place for New Years Eve.  Things had been going well, so I thought... I found out later I was just a place holder.




Brent was having car troubles so I went to his place to pick him up, he pushed me up against the wall and made out with me... my dick was ready to explode after two week of no sex (what can I say I'm a committed guy).  We quickly packed the car and got on the road driving the three hours back to my house.... as soon as we got in the for I had his pants off and my face was buried in his ass... I loved rimming him... we went up stairs and I fucked all the  wasted time out of his ass ... after we both blew we cleaned up and crashed... knowing we had to drive towards our school the next day for the NYE party... 


We got up to school and met up with some other friends in our circle, one of which he had never met.... welcome Taylor to the story... Taylor recently came out and had his first boyfriend and as of christmas eve was back on the market (messy break up) ... This was the first time Taylor and Brent had ever been in the same room... being a trusting guy I didn't put any thought into it... I probably should have... fast forward four days (in those four days I had taken Brent home, spent a night in the hospital (Brent never called or texted to see if I was okay) and got a call from Brent two days later saying we were break up... with no explanation)


So fast forward another 15 days and it is the start of the new semester... I'm back at school, trying to avoid Brent like some sort of gay killer... unfortunately we need to work together at Rehearsal but we're surviving.... until February 4th...


It started like any other department party... lots of drinking... lots of laughing... until my hand ran across Brent's ass on my way to the bathroom.... and then Brent's hand cupped my dick on his way outside for a smoke... and then he made his move.... he texted me 


"I'm in your bed... I'll be waiting" ..... 


I quickly left the party and headed home, wondering how he'd gotten into my apartment, but at the same time not really minding... 


I got home and ran up the steps, skipping two at a the.... I walk into my room and Bren't ass is bare and ready to be played with... I waste no time breaking out the lube and start teasing his ass... he roles over and I watch his dick bounce up... I waste not time sucking him all while working his ass... I can't wait any longer and finally slide in... we fuck for what feels like hours.... and then pass out...


now is where it gets fucked up...


we wake up and my arm is still around him... I give him the obligatory good morning kiss.... it's almost like last semester... and we're cracking jokes ... I finally crack the "lets do this again, as long as your not seeing anyone" line...... his face changes.... 


now If you as the reader have been paying even the smallest bit of attention you probably put two and two together... Brent left me for Taylor... by the way, did I mention Tayolor and Brent hung out only once after their first meeting... and then Taylor left for spain to spend a semester abroad.... I was dumped so BRent could start a long distance relationship...


I should have been  a good boy and kicked him out of bed.... but instead we fucked again...  and continued fucking all semester.... Brent loved some strange things up his ass... but thats a story for another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment