Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh, I forgot to tell him my girlfriend was coming....

Lets call him Trevor...


Something you should know about me... I graduated with two bachelor degrees... one in business and one in theater... my background in theater is more production side... but every once in a while I enjoy a taste of performance...



I had been in this new city for a littler over two weeks and Grindr and Manhunt had provided plenty of entertaining conversations and meet ups (not all ending in sex) ... but what I decided to do one Saturday night left me feeling guilty for a bit... 


In all honesty (sorry to kill the story early) I did end up confessing to Trevor... I really do hate liars... but let's get on with the story shall we?


I met Trevor on Grindr... typical dancer, thin muscled body with a rugged hair cut and a cute little butt that you could probably bounce a quarter... or dick off of... and wait until you hear about the monster between his legs... he was in the city working on a movie... I asked him if he wanted to come over for al tae night drink... he obliged ... when he arrived at the door I sensed a bit of air headedness and realized I could have some fun (sexual... and non...)


We got up to my room and of course one of his first questions .... as if every gay man cheats? ... was "Are you seeing anyone?" ... that is when I made the split decision... I replied


"Well ya.... I'm seeing this girl from back home"


"But wait, I met you on grindr" he questioned


"Well ya, I just like being friends with gay men, can you blame me? They're so much more fun!" I quickly put into the conversation.


"So you're not gay at all?" he asked


"Nah... I mean sometimes when I get drunk I get flexible... but not always" and that was it... the bait was set...


Now you need to understand... I don't pull the straight card often...I'm proud to be who I am... but sometimes It's fun to be someone else for a while...


So I'm laying on the couch in just my gym shorts looking at his attire and trying to plot how I can use it to my advantage... he's wearing jeans and a tank top that says "Looks Better Naked" ... well that seemed easy...


"So... do you really look better naked" I asked


"I'm usually not this easy, you're lucky your a straight guy" he said as he stood up and started to take off his shirt... and then pants.... and then briefs.... 


Now... there is a naked dancer in my living room and it is taking all will power to avoid starring or getting an erection... I casually drop the pen I've been twirling down the pant leg of my gym shorts... and of course I forgot to wear underwear today... 


I ask Trevor to grab the pen... at this point there is no avoiding the inevitable erection... which he casually finds with his hand


"Are you okay with this" he quickly asks while remaining absolutely still


"uh, ya, no, I mean sure, I don't know" I reply all the while knowing it's exactly what I want.


"Look I'm just gonna say this, sometimes gay men blow their straight friends, it doesn't make you gay" Trevor said convincingly


I looked at him for a while and when I thought he had suffered enough I took my dick out... he wasted no time giving me an amazing blow job... 


I asked if he wanted to move it to the bedroom... which looking back might have been pushing things a bit, but he was none the wiser... 


we proceeded to the bedroom where he blew me and swallowed my entire load... I asked if I needed to return the favor ... because by this point I was feeling guilty... he said no and I got ready to walk him out.... the only problem was he wasn't following me... he gave me the puppy eyes and asked if he could stay.... by this point I just wanted to sleep, so I agreed but told him we'd have to be up early because my girlfriend was coming into town early... 


My "girlfriend" wasn't knocking on the door at 9 am the next morning... but someone was... and he thought it was her...


TO BE CONTINUED .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment