Monday, October 15, 2018

Strip Mario Kart + His First Threesome

Holy Woah, it's been over 6 years since I've given you a dash of my sex life.  I promise you I haven't stopped boinking bros, I just got busy (outside the bedroom).

Did you want a re-cap of the last 6 years? You'll have to wait, I can't promise consistency. But I can tell you in short I've been in an open relationship for the last 5 years which has filled me with plenty of adventures and stories... where to start....

Let's talk about Sébastien.  A french canadian with a milky white ass that finds it's ways into my sex dreams on the regular.  We met first while playing recreational dodgeball, and from the second I saw him, I knew I had acquired a target, and the chase was on.


Fortunately for me he was a bit of a nerd which made it easy to slide in (well, to slide into his life, not his ass, Sebastien happens to be a top, but I do enjoy a good challenge)  

When I set my mind on a goal, I can be a bit relentless, so after 4 days straight of hanging out (non-sexually) I finally had my chance, he had confided in me that he had never had a threesome, but it was on his to do list.  He might as well just taken his clothing off right then and there, this was about to go down. 

After a night of bouncing around the neighborhood the clock struck 3 am and Sébastien invited my boyfriend and I over for video games. I like video games, but I LOVE strip video games. Without further ado we booted up Mario Kart

The rules where simple, lose the match, lose an article of clothing.  Sébastien seemed comfortable but I wanted to make sure he was VERY comfortable.  So I began to lose a bit more often than I needed to, this ensured I was naked first.  

Sébastien made a note about how much he loved not only my chest hair, but my boyfriends as well.  After a quick wink to Frankie  I knew he was down to play.  Before I knew it frankie was naked and Sébastien was "skiing" (the act of grabbing both my rock hard cock while also grabbing my boyfriends).

I was ready to move this along and introduced a new rule, the loser would blow the winner for 60 seconds.  This new reward stepped up my effort and I won, and thank goodness I did. HIS MOUTH WAS LIKE VELVET, he took my entire dick into his warm mouth and I knew it was love at first taste.  He worked my cock while Frankie began eating his ass.  Prior to this Sébastien had mentioned he was a top, but I knew now I NEEDED to get into his ass.

It didn't take long for the video games to stop and the full blown sex to start. We spent 20 minutes on the couch sucking each other off, and it was Séb who recommended we move to his bedroom. 

He wasted no time playing just the tip with Frankie's ass, and I got to sit back and enjoy the show.  Séb's smooth ass bouncing as he thrust deep into Frankie. I laid on my back and placed my tongue as close to Sébastien's hole as possible, I wanted to taste him.  My cock ached, I knew I wanted to be in him.  I thought I'd give it a shot. 

While Sébastien continued to slide in and out of Frankie, I began to spread his ass and tease his hole with the tip of my dick.  It was then Sébastien said exactly what I wanted to hear.... "Yes daddy, slide it in me"  ... it took everything in me not to pre-maturely blow my load. 

But I knew I had a job to do, I needed to show Sébastien just how erotic a threesome could be.  So without him sliding out of Frankie, I slid into him, truly putting him in the middle of the pleasure.  Sébastien could feel my thick dick spreading him wide while he used his to hit Frankie's special spot. 

In this position, none of us lasted very long.  I begged Sébastien to blow his load on Frankie's hole so I could use it as lube while I finished the job.  He obliged.  After his warm load covered Frankie's hole, Frankie hopped up and began to ride me ( his favorite position)  In sync I began to fill Frankie while he blew streams of hot cum over my chest. 

The best part about Sébastien, he didn't kick us out, the three of us fell asleep holding each other until 6am when Frankie and I walked home in the rain to let the dog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment